The MEM Seminar Series 2004/2005
Sustainability issues are generating
both serious risks and real opportunities for global businesses.
Leading companies are responding by integrating sustainability decision-making
into their strategic and day to day decision making, across the business
value chain. This has included development of internal management
frameworks - including policy, KPIs, public
reporting, and sustainability organization- and real programs which cut
across the value chain- such as design for the environment, supplier
management, ISO14001, and take back / recycling of company
products. The presentation will include case studies from a number
of leading European and
About the speaker
· Planning support and permitting of new industrial facilities and urban infrastructure;
· Environmental due diligence and auditing of industrial facilities;
· Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA);
· Industrial EHS management;
· EHS regulatory assessment and compliance management;
· Site selection and environmental assessment of major proposed developments;
· Corporate environmental, social, and sustainability strategy and implementation.
He graduated with a BA, Economics, from The College of William and Mary (University) in 1993. He received his MSc, Environment & Development, London School of Economics, in 2000.
is an experienced project director and business manager. He has successfully managed or directed
more than 250 projects, including teams of up to 25 individuals across 8
countries. He is currently the General
Manager of SembEnviro Solutions, the regional
environmental consulting unit of SembCorp Environmental
Management, one of
Mr. Reidinger publishes and speaks frequently at regional conferences on subjects including business and the environment, sustainability, waste management planning, and stakeholder management.
Mr. Rick Reidinger
SembEnviro Solutions Pte Ltd
All are welcome
For more information,
please call Ms Wong Mei Yin @ 6874 1663